THE PEOPLE’S GOVERNOR FORUM:
TRANSFORMING MICHIGAN’S FUTURE IS ON
SATURDAY, MARCH 3RD.
DON’T MISS OUT! REGISTER NOW!
We are excited to build grassroots people power with you in 2018 around The People’s Governor Forum: Transforming Michigan’s Future on Saturday, March 3 at 12pm! It will he held at the Historic Little Rock Baptist Church – 9000 Woodward Ave. Detroit, MI 48202.
This forum is being co-sponsored by over 40 organizations who are joining together to demand that candidates for governor address key issues for our communities. We believe our state needs a bold agenda that will tackle the root causes of poverty, inequality, and racism head on. We’ll be asking candidates to outline their plans for criminal justice reform, immigrants rights, affordable health care & elder care, child care, and environmental justice.
Register here – http://bit.ly/2018govforum – space is limited!
Organizations Co-Sponsoring the Event
- Action of Greater Lansing
- African Bureau for Immigration Services and Assistance (ABISA)
- Arab American Civil Rights League
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Vote – Michigan
- Birmingham Temple Social Justice Committee
- Board of Justice, Michigan Conference, United Methodist Church
- Central Michigan Action, Mt Pleasant
- Central United Methodist Church, Detroit
- Coalition to Oppose the Expansion of US Ecology
- Community Economic Development Association of MI (CEDAM)
- Coalition of Labor Union Women (CLUW)
- Council of Baptist Pastors of Detroit & Vicinity
- Detroit Action Commonwealth
- Fems for Change
- First United Methodist Church of Ferndale
- Greater Mt. Tabor Missionary Baptist Church
- Interfaith Council for Peace & Justice
- Latin Americans for Social and Economic Development (LA SED)
- MADE Institute, Flint
- Metropolitan AME Zion Church, Detroit
- MI ALMA
- Michigan Muslim Community Council
- Michigan Nurses Association
- Michigan Regional Council of Carpenters & Millwrights
- Michigan Unitarian Universalist Social Justice Network
- Michigan United
- Nation Outside
- National Network for Arab American Communities
- Pastor & Associates Law, Troy
- Peace and Social Concerns Committee, Detroit Friends Meeting
- Pleasant Grove Baptist Church, Detroit
- SEIU Healthcare Michigan
- Sierra Club Michigan Environmental Justice Action Group
- Trinity Lutheran Church, Richmond
- UAW Local 600, Dearborn
- Universalist Unitarian Church of Farmington
- Washtenaw Interfaith Coalition for Immigrant Rights (WICIR)
- Women’s March Michigan
- Women of Michigan Action Network, Midland
- YWCA Kalamazoo
The Michigan United Team
Copyright (C) YEAR COMPANY All rights reserved.
4405 Wesson St.
Detroit MI 48210 United States